Friday, December 19, 2008

#2 - Veronica Hart



I think it becomes all the more obvious with my second pick that I am a fan of classic adult films. Veronica Hart was another classic star who could really deliver as an actress in addition to her other "attributes." I would say the typical Veronica Hart role was that of a business woman.....with a plan. She generally seemed to play strong women, but showed the diversity to play virtually any role, and this was probably because she was honestly a very talented actress.

Hart started out her career modeling, and eventually made her way into the adult industry in the late 1970's or very early 1980's. Whether it was acting or not it really comes across in all her movies that she enjoys sex, and she has a pictue perfect body. It may not fit the mold of today's sculpted to perfection beauties, but it still stacks up well versus any of the stars of today.

One interesting thing I remember reading somewhere is that one of her upper-arms was burned fairly seriously in an accident, and as such she usually has it covered, or hidden in almost every scense. There are a few scenes where you can see the scarring, and although understandable, I doubt anyone would have minded such a slight imperfection.

Overall, Hart probably has one of, if not the most solid body of work as an adult film actress. She also went on to direct movies once she retired from acting, so even when she went off the screen she continued to delight us all.

If you want to read more, or download some clips I believe this sight does a good job of giving you all the information you would ever need.

http://www.veronicahartxxx.com/veronicahart_tour.html

Favorite Film:

She is one of the few where I probably don't have a favorite, she made so many truly great plot based films, but overall, if FORCED to pick one, I would choose "Delicious"

Least Favorite:

I'm going to have to get to you on this one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment